We're three weeks into the new year and already some of the things I pledged (in my mind) to do have fallen by the wayside. So, I've decided to post my resolutions with the hope that by "saying them out loud," I'll be more likely to follow through with them. So, here goes (in no particular order):
- Cook dinner 3 nights per week. (Maybe more, but this is a start.)
- Clean out the garage so at least one car can park in there.
- Start keeping a journal again.
- Go to church more frequently.
- Go to the gym twice a week. (So far, not good -- I haven't been yet this year!)
- RELAX.
- Laugh more.
- Drink more water, eat fewer cookies.
- Take the dogs on a long walk at least once per week.
- Read more. (Us Weekly & People don't count!)
- Shop for Christmas all year long.
- De-clutter & get organized!
No comments:
Post a Comment